FreeCell Game #256 SOLVED Microsoft Solitaire Collection
Microsoft Solitaire FreeCell Game Solution and Solved Game Number wise.
How to Play FreeCell Card game series, one by one solve – Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
1.The Goal of FreeCell is to create a stack of cards from low to high in each of the four foundation piles. Each pile can contain only one suit.
2. In FreeCell, kings are the high cards, and aces are the low cards. The four foundation piles must begin with aces and end with kings.
3. You can move cards from one column to another. Cards in columns must be placed in descending order and must alternate between red and black. For example, you can put a red 7 on a black 8.
4. In the upper-left corner are four free cells, where you can temporarily store any single card during play.
5. One you move a card to the foundation, you can’t take it back, so be sure you won’t need a card before moving it to a foundation pile.
6. Moving a sequential stack of cards is the same as moving the cards individually to free spaces and then back to the board. Therefore, you can only move a sequential stack of cards if you have enough free spaces.
7.When you have an empty column, you can move any card there (or any stack of cards if you have enough free spaces to make the move).
How to play FreeCell
How to play FreeCell Game
How to play FreeCell Solitaire
How to play FreeCell Card Game
How to play FreeCell Solitaire Game
How to play FreeCell Solitaire Game Series