How to Play Solitaire
We’ve included some products we think are useful for viewers. If you buy through any of these links, we will earn a small commission.
*As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here’s #howto play Solitaire:
• First place 1 card face up and 6 cards face down to the right of it. Then, place 1 card face up over the first face-down card, and add another row of face-down cards to the right.
• Repeat until every column has a face-up card at the bottom. Place the remaining cards in a pile off to the side.
To start the game, look at the face-up cards to see if you can move any of them to access the face-down cards underneath.
• You can move a face-up card to the bottom of another column if the face-up card you’re playing it on is a different color and one number higher than it.
• When you move a face-up card and expose a face-down card underneath it, turn the face-down card over.
• If you have a face-up ace, place it above the playing area to start one of the 4 foundation piles you need to win the game. Then, when you encounter the 2 in that suit, play it on top of the ace, followed by the 3 in that suit, and so on.
• Continue to move the face-up cards around the playing area and into the 4 suit piles. Once you come to a point where you can’t move any more cards, flip over the top 3 cards from the reserve pile, and see if you can play the top card anywhere. If you can, play it and then see if you can play the card underneath it. If you can’t, flip over 3 more cards from the reserve pile.
• Whenever you are stuck, you can continue flipping over sets of 3 cards from the reserve pile as long as you’d like, but make sure to never shuffle it.
• Keep playing like this until you’ve moved all of the cards into the corresponding suit piles in ascending order, or have run out of cards that you are able to move.
For more tips and strategies:
Follow our social media channels to find more interesting, easy, and helpful guides!
Good times game.
you don't explain all, I also still confused , fuzzy wuzzy, from i born to mature, i never finish one game from beginning until finish the game, but too bad they don't play solitaire in casino. I love the game that we can win millionaire or bilionaire in casino hihihi
What about the jokers was I supposed to take them out??
Instructions unclear, cards are now bouncing about in my living room when I win
Why didn't the 7 of hearts get moved to the hearts foundation pile before 3 new cards were taken from the reserve pile?
Iam here from murder in the alps
Do you have a video on how to play Pinochle?
My brain cant handle this
Instructions unclear, my cards are on fire
How many cards should be dealed out I think it's 28.
Very… Nice. Thanks.
Sometimes I don’t know how I taught myself to play this game at 5 lol
Solitaire is funny card game
So this is the game I self taught myself to play?
I still don't know how to play 😭
I CAN’T WIN I’TS SO HARD
What happens to the face down cards
Every time you start this version of solitaire you have about an 80% chance to win, but that chance can immediately diminish after one bad move. Just keep playing!
Thanks for these simple instructions. It's been so many years since I've played solitaire I forgot the rules. 🙂
thank you 🙂
actully didnt understand anything what even the game is about and what we do need to
i don't get it 😔
If you want to play easy you don't gotta flip up three cards at the same time from the draw pile. You can only flip one if you're not ready to move on to the hard style yet. Hope it helps
After watching this…I just found out that the battle cards game on Xenogears is solitaire all along…whoosh much?
How do you put the cards back in the pile with out shuffling?
am now solitaire champion
I LOST 3 TIMES BECAUSE I CANT FIND A 3
I always wanted to play this game….
Now I know
So basically were sorting the cards
Makes no sense at all
help i need to beat google in solitare
Not me learning how to play cause I got a new Unus Annus card deck today
I'm lost already. . .
My problem is I keep not having any moves left. And I I'm not sure if it's because I havent shuffled properly
how many times do you think you said card in this video
I didn’t get it, I got it, I was confused, ok I get it.
Now I can play a one player game in stead of playing black jack by my self 🥳
Still I don't understand anything
I don't understand card games ;-; unless it's uno
hmm still don’t get it
I'm not doing draw 3, draw 1 is easier
Thanks this really helped me
Can you move the starting single card?
How I love this
how many cards are supposed to be there in the reserved pile?
You all just go play chess A LOT more fun! 😎🥳
I love to play cards 🃏on my new game wow can you get it for me I can’t get it on there.☹️